1. This is (I) pencil. That one is (you).
2. I'm Steve and this is (I) friend, Ben.
3. This cake is not (you). It's (I).
4. Those are (you) books, but this one is (I).
5. Alice is not home yet. (she) bed is empty.
6. (he) painting is more interesting than (she).
7. (they) train arrives at 10 o'clock. We're going to pick them up.
8. This is Tom and Steve's car. It's not (we).
9. This is (we) dog. (it) name is Patty.
10. Ben got his parents' old car for his birthday. Now it's no longer (they), it's (he).