• can • can't • give permission • refuse permission
We use cancan't to Wybierzrefuse permiessiongive permission and we use cancan't to Wybierzgive permissionrefuse permission.
1. You cancan't use the toilet here.
2. I cancan't cook food in my room. But I cancan't do it in the kitchen, it's very big.
3. You cancan't put posters on the wall in your room? That's great!
4. You cancan't park here. It's private territory.
5. You usually cancan't keep pets in hotels.
6. I cancan't stay up late, but I cancan't play loud music at night.