• can • can't • give permission • refuse permission
We use cancan't to Wybierzrefuse permiessiongive permission and we use can'tcan to Wybierzgive permissionrefuse permission.
1. You cancan't use the toilet here.
2. I can'tcan cook food in my room. But I cancan't do it in the kitchen, it's very big.
3. You cancan't put posters on the wall in your room? That's great!
4. You can'tcan park here. It's private territory.
5. You usually can'tcan keep pets in hotels.
6. I cancan't stay up late, but I can'tcan play loud music at night.